Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'll opt for lazy, unoriginal, this morning and simply share a few readings and one book title to be placed on my virtual to-read list. It's a Sunday morning saturated with gray here in Orem. I've drunk my daily green smoothie, which happened to be purple on account of the addition of frozen berries and in spite of the addition of the fresh green peas I paid too much money for at Costco yesterday. My yoga clothes are in the dryer, but I'll soon slip into a pair of stretchy pants and a breathable cami and make my way to the blind shop ersatz yoga studio to take a group through the asanas. To tell you the truth, I'd rather be practicing than teaching this morning, but it's all right.

Twenty Reasons

GMOnslaught

On Bullshit

Mink River

Hardcore Zen on Emptiness

Yogi Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment